Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lost along the way.

Odd name you say! Can't argue with that, most have found themselves by age 48, for me I have just begun looking. Definitely odd!!!

Anyway here is how it all started, a few years ago I found myself drawn to nature like I had never been before. Unique shapes, movement and the stillness all grouped together, gives' me this inner peace that I can not explain. Call it old age, the hormonal phase or just plain craziness, I find myself drawn to seek out nature trails, water falls, dense wooded lands and all the wildlife that these setting house.

So this left me in a state of questioning, was life passing me by too quickly, or was I living to fast. Maybe both, because I realized I had never stopped to "smell the flowers". This coupled with an event that scared the hell out of me, forced me to look within, slow down and live each moment, and most importantly, defeat any opportunity for regret. I started a list, later dubbed the "Bucket List", I continually strive to meet the challenges of my list while adding to the bottom so I never run out of adventure.

So welcome to my adventurous search.

To date - I pulled the camera I had purchase 3 years ago out of the closet, the one I never learned to use. Registered for some photography lessons and have set out to capture nature at its finest. I won't profess to ever be a great photographer or blogger for that matter. But I am going to use this medium to keep a diary of the places I have visited, and the pleasures they have provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment